Monday, June 15, 2015

Jack n' Jill natural toothpaste



Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste

Mommy bought raspberry and blueberry for me! It contains all natural ingredients, SLS free, no fluoride, no preservatives and no added color. I don't really know what all that means but, I can swallow it with no worries!!! It tastes yummy that I wanted more teeth brushing, just to eat more toothpaste haha! Mommy tasted it herself too and she loved it like I do. Too bad she can't use it! Babies only ;p 

There are more flavours available. But these 2 are the bestsellers.




Point to note: Be aware of other toothpastes that are supposed to be for kids but contains fluoride. It makes it unsafe and detrimental to your teeth to swallow. Spikes of/excessive fluoride in your system when teeth are developing, can cause enamel fluorosis, a discoloration or mottling of the permanent teeth, doing more harm than good.

More information here.

0 comments: