Friday, June 12, 2015

picnic @ stångtjärn



12/06/2015, Friday, Stångtjärn, Falun, Sweden

Grandma brought us out for a picnic in Stångtjärn today. It was a beautiful place and I loved playing in the lake. I couldn't wait to get into the water and I tripped into the lake with my clothes on. They were all wet and mommy didn't bring extra clothes for me. Lucky for me, the sun was strong enough to dry at least my shirt up before we leave.

I saw ducks running freely. I tried to feed them at their mouths but they kept running away from me. I should've just thrown the food on the ground like my mommy told me too. I was hungry myself so I picked up a piece my uncle Efe thrown to the ducks to eat. I saw fishes too! And I played on the swing. My daddy pushed me so I can swing high, high, high up!

This photo with mommy was taken by daddy but I didn't really want to take a photo.
I just wanted to go and play...


0 comments: