Wednesday, July 29, 2015

'5 stitches' accident



29/07/2015, Friday, Parkway East Hospital, Singapore

I tripped on my Crocs and fell down at the playground!
Mommy tried to press on my chin with a tissue but it was very painful so I didn't let her and kept crying. I don't know why was she doing that! It's so painful!

Mommy brought me to the hospital and I kept running around, playing with the weighing scale, turning on the water tap in the nurses' room. Oh, the hand sanitizer was so fun as well! I put my hand out and foam starts flowing down! I kept doing it and mommy got angry...

We went into a room, and after awhile, a doctor and 2 nurses came in. They wrapped me up in a blanket and held my head while the doctor did something to my chin! It was soooo painful!! And I want to move! Why are they holding me and not letting me move???

IT HURTS SO MUCH I KEPT CRYING SO LOUDLY BUT THEY STILL WOULDN'T LET ME GO!


Finally, they stopped holding onto me and mommy carried me, saying that I am a brave boy. She made me milk and I am happy because I was so hungry. When I was happy, mommy took this photo :)


0 comments: